Vitamin D is a vital vitamin that is absorbed through various different areas within our diet, as well as the bodies production of this through direct contact with sunlight.
Despite our bodies natural production of this, it is now available through intramuscular injection or intervenors drip.
Due to the fact that the majority of the vitamin d in our bodies is absorbed through the direct contact with sunlight, studies have shown that in the winter months from end of September– beginning of May, our bodies tend to become deficient in this particular vitamin, and therefore meaning that by no means do we have close to the healthy level of vitamin d within our bodies.
When we don’t have enough levels of Vitamin D within our bodies can suffer from some of the following symptoms :
- Regularly feeling of tiredness or fatigue, resulting in loss of concentration and productivity.
- Bone and joint pains – usually mild
- Stress fractures, particularly in the legs, pelvis and hips
- Muscle pain, cramps and aching
- Sour mood, low energy or easy agitation
- More frequent illness or vulnerable to illness
- Increase in anxiety levels
- Weight gain or difficulty shifting excess weight when dieting appropriately
- Sweatiness around the scalp area
- Fertility issues
** If any of these health triggers are severe or recurring, it is always recommended that you seek advice and care from your G.P.
Through studies, Vitamin D has been recognised as a highly affective vitamin when improving some of the following health concerns:
- Normalising of cancerous cells within the body
- A prevention and treatment to varying cancers
- Stimulation of insulin production, which in term can mildly help with the prevention of type 2 diabetes
- Reducing the chances of developing coronary heart disease
- Reducing inflammation of the blood vessels
- Reduce the risk of multiple sclerosis
Whilst here we have listed a few of these huge benefits of the management and regulation of recommended vitamin D- we are not necessarily medical experts and we cant guarantee nor would ever deem ourselves to be giving precise medical advice.
However- the monumental advantages of this vitamin have to be acknowledged!
As a beauty academy, with many of our trainers working privately to administer this treatment- it is worth to mention that these symptoms when acknowledged mildly, can be managed using Vitamin supplements or the injections/ IV drip. This would be known as treated “cosmetically”.
Some of the additional benefits of Vitamin D are:
- Improvement of skin conditions and complications
- Psoriasis can be minimalized and reduced
- Dental problems can be reduced and prevented (depending on severity. Professional dental advice should be sourced if problems persist)
- Boost in mood and improvements in depression
- Reduction of anxiety and negative moods
- Maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Accelerates the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphate
- Improvement in bone strength
Vitamin D can be sourced through various differed mediums- the simplest to mention would of course be food! These are a few:
- Egg yolk
- Beef liver
- Milk (fortified)
- Yoghurt (fortified)
- Orange juice (fortified)
- Certain cereals
- Cod liver oil
- Canned tuna
- Mushrooms (some when treated with ultra violet)
From this list, we can see that these items are all quite particular and would not necessarily be a part of everyone’s day-to-day diet.
Therefore, its important to be mindful that we are allowing a sufficient amount of Vitamin D into our bodies,
This can be absorbed via Supplement tablets, or different vitamin injection techniques.
Supplements would always be the obvious alternative- but the body doesn’t actually absorb the full amount of nutrients that is worthwhile. Supplement tablets usually only absorb approximately 40%, in contrast with up to 80% via intra muscular injection or 100% absorption by IVNT Drip (intravenous drip).
Not only is the higher dose of absorption more worth your while when managing your vitamin intake- the injection or IV Drip is also far more beneficial when it comes to your time management. Supplements will need to be taken daily, but injections only need to be administered on a monthly basis.
You will need to make the journey to your practitioner or clinic that’s providing the treatment- but for the sake of not having to remember daily to take the tablets, its already a no brainer!
You will have the injection site; (arm, leg or buttock) sanitised usually with an alcohol wipe, and then using a 1ml vile- the injection will be administered… it literally takes a matter of seconds with absolutely no downtime once the treatment is done. Then you’re good to go, carry on with your day- but body full of all the vitamin D that your body could possibly need!
Its quite literally the answer to providing your body with all of the benefits that the sunshine would provide for you in the summer months… but your benefiting all year round!