Plasma Skin Tightening course
Thank you for booking onto our Plasma skin tightening course, we can confirm your place onto the course.
If there are any remaining payments it will need to be paid within 48hrs of the course start date, if you wish to pay cash on the day please let us know in advance
Bank transfers must be paid to: Eclipse School of Beauty, Account number: 78464005, Sort code: 51-70-14.
Please use your full name as the reference on the transfer
Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm each day. The course will begin at 10am prompt so please arrive on time.
Location: SUITE H MERSHAM-LE-HATCH, ASHFORD, TN25 6NH
Dress code: Please wear a beauty tunic if you have one, alternatively smart black clothes and flat shoes for health and safety reasons.
Parking: Free Car park on site
Pre care for plasma treatment
◦ Do not use acids for 72hrs prior
◦ Do not use retinol/vitamin A for 72hrs prior
◦ Use spf 50 2 weeks before
◦ Use pigment reducing cream 2 weeks before if prone to pigmentation
◦ No fake tan on skin
◦ No sun beds for 2 weeks prior
◦ Leave at least 3 weeks after returning from a sunny holiday destination
◦ No make up on the day of treatment
◦ No lash extensions if having eye area done
◦ At least 4 weeks after semi permanent make up treatment
◦ Skin types 1-3 only
– Everything will be provided for you on the day including pens, colour manual and a plasma machine & assessories which is yours to take away.
Please note: MODEL REQUIRED: You will need a model for this training. Please arrange for your model to arrive at 1pm and stay for the remainder of the day. It is advisable to organise a model who can have various face and body areas treated. Upper eyelids are suggested to be treated during the training day as this can be the most daunting area to treat. If you are unsure if your model is suitable for the the treatment, please let us know so that we can provide one for you.
Our trainer will take you through all the theory of Plasma in our detailed manual which is yours to take away. We focus on teaching you to practice safely to ensure the safety of your clients. Any updates we make to our manuals will always be sent out to you in future.
For Insurance purposes you will be issued a certificate on the day of training. However on going support and contact is unlimited
Lunch options limited, you are advised to bring your own lunch with you.
Any other info needed please do not hesitate to contact us, we look forward to seeing you on your training day.
Many thanks Eclipse School of Beauty
0203 609 2900 Info@eclipse-beauty.com