Thank you for booking onto our Microneedling course, we can confirm your place onto the course.
If there are any remaining payments it will need to be paid within 48hrs of the course start date, if you wish to pay cash on the day please let us know in advance.
Bank transfers must be paid to: Eclipse School of Beauty, Account number: 78464005, Sort code: 51-70-14. Please use your full name as the reference on the transfer
Time: 10am – 3pm. The course will begin at 10am prompt so please arrive on time.
Location: RACE HOUSE, QUEENS STREET, BEXLEYHEATH DA7 4BT
Dress code: Please wear a beauty tunic if you have one, alternatively smart black clothes and flat shoes for health and safety reasons.
Parking: Oaklands car park (behind HSBC) Albion road, Bexleyheath, DA6 7EL. Its 6 Minute walk from the car park to our training academy. £5.40 for up to 6 hours Public transport:
We are a 15 minute walk from Bexleyheath train station.
– Everything will be provided for you on the day including pens and colour manual.
A MODEL IS REQUIRED at 2pm. They must not suffer any of the below contraindications
• Previous keloid scarring.
• Any disease including active acne, psoriasis or other inflammation in the area to be treated.
• Pregnancy or breast feeding
• tattoos / moles / pigmented areas on face
• Herpes simplex virus:
• Daily anticoagulant therapy.
• Oral steroids: normally a wait of 6 months post-treatment
• Isotretinoin (Roaccutane): normally a wait of 6 months post treatment
• Topical medications, products with retinoids or acids should be stopped 72 hours pre- and post-treatment.
• Antibiotics or other medication which may cause UV sensitivity increase the risk of hyperpigmentation post
• psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo and other conditions such as lichen
• Dermal filler or botulinum toxin: 2 week wait recommended; Medium/deep peels: 6 week wait recommended.
• Herbal supplements such as gingko, ginseng, St Johns Wort, garlic and fish oil supplements may cause bruising more readily.
• Recent heavy suntan: avoid treating clients that have had high-level sun/UV exposure in the previous 2 weeks
Our trainer will take you through all the theory of microneedling and the skin in our detailed manual that is yours to take away. We focus on teaching you to work hygienically to ensure the safety of your clients. Any updates we make to our manuals will always be sent out to you when edited.
Following the training day you will be required to submit 3 Case Studies – all 3 will need to be completed, and documented before an accredited certificate is produced. Certificates will take 4-6 weeks for delivery from the date you submit your case studies.
Any other info needed please do not hesitate to contact us, we look forward to seeing you on your training day.
Many thanks Eclipse School of Beauty
0203 609 2900 Info@eclipse-beauty.com