Derma Roller course
Thank you for booking onto our Dermaroller course, we can confirm your place onto the course.
If there are any remaining payments it will need to be paid within 48hrs of the course start date, if you wish to pay cash on the day please let us know in advance
Bank transfers must be paid to: Eclipse School of Beauty, Account number: 78464005, Sort code: 51-70-14. Please use your full name as the reference on the transfer
Time: 10am – 4pm. The course will begin at 10am prompt so please arrive on time.
Location: 28 Castle St, Hertford SG14 1HH
Dress code: Please wear a beauty tunic if you have one, alternatively smart black clothes and flat shoes for health and safety reasons.
Parking: Gascoyne Way car park, Gascoyne way, Hertford SG14 1DL – All day – £ 4.40.
You will get a full kit and a detailed manual to take home.
No model is required for this training as we encourage you to experience the treatment on the day, However if you cannot have the treatment for any reason then provide your own model at 1pm.
Please look through the below list of contraindications and let us know if any apply to you or your model:
• Previous keloid scarring.
• Any disease including active acne, psoriasis or other inflammation in the area to be treated.
• Pregnancy or breast feeding
• tattoos / moles / pigmented areas on face
• Herpes simplex virus:
• Daily anticoagulant therapy.
• Oral steroids: normally a wait of 6 months post-treatment
• Isotretinoin (Roaccutane): normally a wait of 6 months post treatment
• Topical medications, products with retinoids or acids should be stopped 72 hours pre-and post-treatment.
• Antibiotics or other medication which may cause UV sensitivity increase the risk of hyperpigmentation post
• psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo and other conditions such as lichen
• Dermal filler or botulinum toxin: 2 week wait recommended; Medium/deep peels: 6 week wait recommended.
• Herbal supplements such as gingko, ginseng, St Johns Wort, garlic and fish oil supplements may cause bruising more readily.
• Recent heavy suntan: avoid treating clients that have had high-level sun/UV exposure in the previous 2 weeks
Our trainer will take you through all of the theory on the skin and Derma Roller in our detailed manual that is yours to take away. We focus on teaching you to practice hygienically to ensure the safety of your clients. Any updates we make to our manuals will always be sent out to you when edited.
For Insurance purposes you will be issued a certificate on the day of training. However on going support and contact is unlimited
Lunch options limited, you are advised to bring your own lunch with you.
Any other info needed please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you on your training day.
Eclipse School of Beauty
0203 609 2900 Info@eclipse-beauty.com