BB GLOW course
Thank you for booking your course with Eclipse!
Time: 10am – 2pm
The course will begin at 10am prompt so please arrive on time, if you are running late or can no longer attend please contact us.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule your course we ask that you give us at least 48 hours notice prior to the course date. https://eclipse-beauty.com/terms-conditions/
Location: THE COLT MERSHAM-LE-HATCH, ASHFORD, TN25 6NH
Dress code: Please wear a beauty tunic if you have one, alternatively, smart black clothes and flat shoes for health and safety reasons.
Parking: Free Car park on site
Equipment: Everything will be provided for you on the day including pens & a full colour manual which is yours to take away.
Please note – there is no kit with this training however all product options will be explained and detailed on the day.
Model: Please check the below list of contraindications and make sure they do not apply to your model.
• Previous keloid scarring.
• Any disease including active acne, psoriasis or other inflammation in the area to be treated.
• Pregnancy or breast feeding
• tattoos / moles / pigmented areas on face
• Herpes simplex virus:
• Daily anticoagulant therapy.
• Oral steroids: normally a wait of 6 months post-treatment
• Isotretinoin (Roaccutane): normally a wait of 6 months post treatment
• Topical medications, products with retinoids or acids should be stopped 72 hours pre- and post-treatment.
• Antibiotics or other medication which may cause UV sensitivity increase the risk of hyperpigmentation post
• psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo and other conditions such as lichen
• Dermal filler or botulinum toxin: 2 week wait recommended; Medium/deep peels: 6 week wait recommended.
• Herbal supplements such as gingko, ginseng, St Johns Wort, garlic and fish oil supplements may cause bruising more readily.
• Recent heavy suntan: avoid treating clients that have had high-level sun/UV exposure in the previous 2 weeks
We recommend for this treatment that students pair up and work on one another. However, if you do not have anything that needs treating or do not wish to have the treatment done, you will be required to arrange yourself a model to arrive for 1:45pm. Please let us know if you will be having the treatment or bringing a model. For further info in regards to models- please contact us on: Phone: 02045120624 etx: 307 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: Any remaining course fees can be paid in cash or card on the day. However if you would like to pay your remaining amount before your course date bank transfers must be paid to: Eclipse School of Beauty, Account number: 78464005, Sort code: 51-70-14. Please use your full name as the reference on the transfer.
Certificate: Please confirm the full name you would like on your certificate by replying to this email.
Remaining Balance: £249 if you paid deposit. If you have paid in full you have no remaining payment. We will contact you before your course date to confirm that you are attending and okay with all the details about the course.
Any other info needed please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you on your training day. Phone:02039767018. Email: email@example.com
Many thanks Eclipse School of Beauty