Course Date: 20th July 2020
Duration: 1 Day course 10am-4pm
Accreditation: CPD & ABT
Payment: You can pay in full now. Or pay a deposit now (£150) and pay the rent at any time before the start date of the course. Or you can bring the remainder amount in cash on the day of your course.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been effectively used in medicine for years. By using plasma which is taken from the patients own body which will over a course of time rejuvenate the skin and restore hair growth.
This course covers
• PRP for facial revitalization and neck revitalization
• PRP for hair loss/hair renovation
What does PRP involve?
A small sample of the Patient’s blood is taken from their arm and placed into a centrifuge which will rapidly separate the red blood cells from the platelet plasma, then the plasma will be injected directly into the skin, or skin needling (microneedling) can be used to create minuscule punctures across a larger area, to allow the plasma to be captivated. You must be trained Phlebotomy to take bloods. Phlebotomy is also available on a 1 to 1 course.
How will you benefit from Platelet Rich Plasma Training?
• This treatment is a brilliant add-on to your aesthetic clinic. It is now becoming a progressively popular treatment to improve the surface of the skin, creating better skin tone, firming the skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and helps to revolumise beneath the top layer of skin.
• It is cost effective as it incurs very little expenditures, making it a very profitable procedure for your aesthetic business
• It also can be used on more delicate areas of the face for example above and below the eyes which are usually more difficult treatments.
• There is also very minimal down time for your clients, which increases popularity
• Long lasting results