Here at Eclipse School of Beauty, we offer our Eyebrow Lamination course in Bexleyheath Kent and Brentwood Essex!
What is Eyebrow Lamination?
It is a technique to enhance your natural brows. Giving you a full uniform eyebrow shape. This is the definitive solution for eyebrows which are sparse and lack symmetry, with this we can realign the brows with this specific technique to reveal the desired shape and fullness.
This treatment solves chaotic brow issues, creating volume and fullness while providing a lustrous well-kept brow shape which lasts up to 2 months! Eyebrow lamination also supports brow growth by creating a protective film over the hair.
It is the best technique for taming tough and boisterous hairs as it sets them in place, every hair lies in the same direction. Providing a just brushed through effect.
With eyebrow lamination there will be no need to fill your brows in, your brows will look thicker, fuller and straighter in the perfect shape.
Who can have this treatment?
It is perfect for people who:
- Have uneven shaped brows
- Have sparse brows
- Want to improve the shape of their brows
- Want a break from pencilling their brows in
Eyebrow Lamination is perfect for people thinking of having Semi-permanent Makeup as this allows you to fully appreciate the benefits of not having to pencil them in everyday!
How does it work?
Step by Step of how the treatment is conducted
- Like all treatments you will begin with a consultation, to see the brows you are working with and also to assess the shape and style to compliment your clients face
- A solution is applied to the brows to make the hair straight and flexible
- A hydration serum is used to hydrate the hair (this stops the hair from becoming dry and nourishes the hair during the treatment)
- A natural coloured tint is applied to the brows to give them a boost (tint will be discussed with client depending on their natural eyebrow colour)
- Lastly a nourishing serum is applied to the brows
- You will then go over aftercare with the client to make sure they know how to look after their brows to get the best long lasting results.
Eyebrow lamination process takes around 30-45 minuets and lasts up to 2 months depending on how well the client sticks to the after care